Fire water and brimstone!
Science time!!! We like science, right? some new words for our lovely glossary:
- –PMR: Proton Magnetic Resonance, it’s a way you can “see” underground to locate water, currently used by hydrogeologists. In the comic, LEVi could do this on his own (he is a little flying geology machine, after all)
- –GPR: Ground Penetrating Radar (this is something that NASA is actually planning to do, using a future rover and system called RIMFAX)(Mars Express is also supposedly doing some subsurface imaging based on seismic waves :O Pretty cool!)
- –Sat: just satellite imaging~
- –Keyhole: well, it’s a type of water-carved cave that was formed by water that cut both through and downwards. In more technical terms, a mix of phreatic and vadose action. This leads to an oval chamber with a hole in the floor.
- –Sump: kinda like the one under your sink, an cave passage that is submerged.
So much science. Helps keep the mind off of amorous thighfish.
Some sweet-ass double fanart from last week, by Juan! Hella nice.
Bonus MI comics are, by the way, gettin’ posted to Patreon for you $5+ folks, in case you missed it. Doing a little privacy-invading side comic about Mike at the moment, gonna post a new set of pages in a day or two. Not integral to the main plot, but you know, whatever.
Today’s bonus art: Where is Bex anyway